ProductsWe sell time and expertise.
While they may typically be thought of as services rather than products, the fact is, you have needs.
i) There are not enough hours in the day.
ii) There’s not enough expertise in the organization.
iii) And, if you could buy these products at Staples, you would.
The time for you to focus on other things and the expertise to ensure your business is in good hands is what we offer.
For companies that need a Fractional Integrator to support their leadership team and manage the EOS Process® on an on-going basis, we offer a tailored service that works out to the equivalent of a day a week, or about thirty hours a month.
The scope of the assignment:
- Work directly for the Visionary (often the business owner)
- Manage the weekly requirements of the EOS platform
- Run the weekly L10 meetings
- Make sure documentation is kept up to date
- To-Do lists are completed
- Quarterly Rocks are on track.
- Hold the Leadership Team accountable for completing tasks.
For companies who are already on their EOS Journey, and understand that the Integrator needs more support to fulfill the role, we offer Integrator Coaching. This tailored service works out to the equivalent of a half a day a week, or about fifteen hours a month. This can be augmented with additional hours for skills development, shadowing meetings, and taking a more proactive role in supporting the Implementation.
Working with both the Visionary and the Integrator, we:
- Support the L10 Meeting and the Same Page Meeting
- Conduct One on One Coaching with both the Visionary and the Integrator to ensure there is alignment on Accountabilities, and that the EOS Process is being followed.
For companies with a deep understanding of the principles in texts like Traction®, Get A Grip®, or Rocket Fuel®, The Fractional Integrators Alliance can provide advanced Integrator services. If you believe strongly in EOS® for your business, and realize you need assistance with implementation, Fractional Integrators Alliance is the answer. An estimate of time required is dependent on the complexity of the business and the on-going role it requires from a Fractional Integrator.
Depending on need, this can mean:
- Being introduced to an EOS Implementer® who will lead the process
- Working with a Fractional Integrator to support the work the leadership team will be doing.
Contact us to set up a discussion, and we can work on determining the best way to move forward. Not only is the initial consultation free, and so is a 90-minute Discovery Meeting with your team to discuss EOS Implementation® and the critical role a Fractional Integrator can play.